Sunday, January 27, 2013

Finding my flair

the brands… blouse: vintage thrifted. shorts: express. shoes: ivanka trump.

DSCN3316

DSCN3313 DSCN3318

DSCN3317

DSCN3320

Weather forecast called for a balmy 50 degrees this Cincinnati weekend, so I decided it was clearly time to pull out some shorts!

I’m loving the way so many fabulous fasionistas are wearing the shorts with tights trend, but was a bit slow to try it myself as I don’t have as trim stilts as so many of these other style mavens do. 

After debating again, I figured I’d just rock the trend my way – with a bit of the pin-up flair.  Polka dot stilettos, sheer blouse and hosiery completed the look.

8 comments:

Elegance Personified said...

WOW SEXY, SASSY, STUNNING MAMMA! I love those shoes and the fun Olive Shorts. Also cute bubble Cocktail Ring.

Londyn, I am running mostly Guest Posts through February since I just had my baby. Yours was one of the very first 5 blogs I started reading and later following when I got blogger myself. It would be a honor to have you Guest Post for me. Would you do it? Let me know. My e-mail is ada.furxhi<@>gmail.com. I will let you know the details.

Please and Thank You. =)

SciNerdGirl said...

OMG I love those shoes. They are adorable. You look fantastic

Sixth Tractate said...

Hello! I came across your wonderful blog and I'm your newest follower! :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know!

sixthtractate.blogspot.com

Mica said...

Love the accessories you chose with this! :)

Izzy said...

love the blouse, and I do think your legs look great with the shorts/tights combo! :)

Metallic Paws- New giveaway up on my blog!

Kasmira said...

Love your pinup style!

Anonymous said...

HAVE to comment...You look great!!! I was actually thinking about purchasing a pair of shorts but was too worried that I'm too old. Wasn't sure if shorts are only for teens. But seeing you makes me think twice. You look trendy and sophisticated! I might try out these: http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Clothes/Shorts/entity/pc/2114/c/0/sc/2634/226571.uts?colorCode=301382898_640

Londyn said...

@ Anon - thanks so much! those shorts are fabulous! super short, but amazing none-the-less!! you should definitely rock them :)