Wednesday, January 30, 2013

favorite

the brands… dress: vintage. shoes: nine west.

photo (22)

It is a busy busy week at work for me, so I’ve had no time to grab my tri-pod for pics thus far.  Thankfully, my hubby just happened to be awake this particular morning (which never happens) - so he was able to take a quick, albeit a bit dark and blurry, phone pic as I rushed out the door.

I will admit I continue to love this dress and enjoy wearing it pretty simply.  In the past I’ve paired it with sweaters or cropped cardigans…

41 (2)

but my favorite ways are just plain belted.

DSCF4647DSCF4252

Since it’s currently winter, I had to add tights and cropped blazer to keep me nice and cozy, but I can’t wait until warm weather hits and I can wear it just as is!

5 comments:

Mica said...

Really like that printed dress on you, it looks great and I like the winter look with the tights and blazer :)

Cammila said...

That neckline is so awesome! Nothing wrong with wearing something simply, if you wear it this well. :)

Coline Chavaroche said...

Nice blog :)

Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

Coline !

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I love all the different ways in which you've worn this dress!! You manage to make a completely different look every time. So chic!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

ANWAR KHAN said...

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.
Los Angeles Fashion l Find me girl