Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Balanced

DSCN3285

From Sunday-best to jeans and hoodies, just about any attire is appropriate in church nowadays.  It’s a nice feeling since the Higher Power doesn’t care what we’re wearing – why should a congregation?

While He may not care what I’m wearing, I still do – so I decided that black denim with a tuxedo style blazer would be a perfect balance between Sunday-best and weekend casual.  Now if only the business place wouldn’t care so much.. I SO wish I could wear these jeans to work!

DSCN3288

6 comments:

Kaolee said...

Love the bright purse to your outfit!

LyddieGal said...

I love the cute blazer and great yellow bag!
Chic on the Cheap

Mica said...

Great outfit - I love the addition of the bright yellow bag :)

chiara said...

I love your bag! Nice choice with the outfit.

Ramona said...

pop of yellow bag is so fab touch to this chic look.
Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo Ra

BudgetChic.org said...

Love the bag, that pop of color add nicely to your look!