Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dressing Room Dress Up

the brands… Anne Taylor

1

photo

From time to time I like to take you into my dressing room.  This week, one of my fab friends and I went window shopping and I tried on a couple items from Anne Taylor. What do you think? 

I adore the poncho cape with fur collar but am not sure how much use I’d get from it.  The orange dress I would wear pretty much every day if I could, but the while the front is cute, the back is not made for a curvy woman, so cute as it may be from one angle… I’m voting no.

3 comments:

Mica said...

The cape is beautiful! Definitely my favourite of the two :)

Kasmira said...

The poncho is awesome, but not really useful in a harsh winter. Great for fall, though!

Elegance Personified said...

That cape is gorgeous and I think it goes with a lot actually. Love the rich, brown color. I would purchase it, especially with a little discount cause I am sure it is not cheap.

The dress is so simple and chic, plus it's Red - that's enough to sell me. I would wear it every day, too.