Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Red Rover

the brands… Dress: Tahari. Blazer: Express. Pants: INC.

DSCN2956DSCN2951

DSCN2938DSCN2939

I flash back to my elementary school playground where snotty nosed kids are yelling out “red rover!”.  I would run with all my might and be effortlessly thrown back when I tried to break through the human blockade.  Thank goodness those times have passed and now my red rover moments consist of breaking through random work or life challenges.  Sometimes I break through, other times I don’t, but all the while I can do it wearing bright red… rover!

2 comments:

Mica said...

Love the red and blue together in the first outfit :)

The red blazer is stunning with the grey pants in the second one :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

chiara said...

Love the color and the fit of that blue dress!