Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall weekends continue

DSCN2900

DSCN2896DSCN2897

All packed up and moved into our new temporary living space until we find a place of our own (aka. living with mom…).

While the past few weekends have been mainly filled with work and moving, I did attend an interesting Enneagram Workshop and had a lovely brunch at Behle Street Café in Covington, KY.

photo (9)

As for the fashion, I’m continuing to embrace Fall by pulling out a few of my beloved belted trench coats and patterned tights.  I even decided it was chilly enough to don a sweater dress!

6 comments:

Kasmira said...

Your mom has great light! Did you add some blonde to your hair?

Kaolee said...

I love the patterned tights although I'm not quite brave enough to do anything other than black!

Londyn said...

Yes! I added the blonde right before the wedding, but because the panels are beneath my top layer they don't always show that much. The light helps :)

Mica said...

love the patterned tights with the patterned jacket! :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Lorena said...

Love the jacket - reminds me i have to pick up something similar for when i have my next trip.

Elegance Personified said...

You look FAB. What a cute trench-coat and sassy purse. Good luck finding your own new home!! =)