Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Business & Farm

the brands… top: kohls. skirt: j.crew. shoes: ivanka trump.

DSCN2928 DSCN2930

Gotta love matching polka dots!  Unfortunately, these shoes are not the most comfortable of heels, so I ended up staying put at my desk more than preferred today. Good think I had time for a walk after work to catch up on much needed activity!

DSCN2931

This weekend, I ditched my business clothes and got down and dirty with lots of outdoor activity on Tantre Farm in Michigan while visiting my lovely friend Allia.  She is a much better farm trooper than I am, and I quickly found that while I love the outdoors, I am not a farm working girl and I do require some of the comfortable pleasures in life – such as heating, indoor plumbing and a nice big bathtub!

photo (10)

Having lots of fun cooking with my Tantre Farm produce this week!

DSCN2934

2 comments:

Mica said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

Love your blue skirt with the printed top :)

Man in Black said...

I love Tantre farm.. :)
By the way I am fan of polka dots patterns and loved your dress.. So you are enhancing your collection of Stylish Clothes.. Good Good!! Keep it up.. :p