Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekend Wedding

DSCN2860 - Copy

DSCN2862 DSCN2863 DSCN2864

Amidst toppling stacks of packing boxes, I thankfully found a dress to wear to a recent family wedding.  This dress is a bit more Spring than Fall, but I’m not sweating it.  Plus, I purchased it a few months ago and have been waiting for an occasion to wear it, so I wasn’t going to let it pass me by!

As of today, 90% of my wardrobe is packed and I will be living in transition mode until we find a new home.  This may just force me to stretch my mix & match imagination!

4 comments:

Mica said...

Beautiful dress! I like the print :)


Hope you find a new place soon! :)

SciNerdGirl said...

You look fabulous (as usual). Did you notice that attending a wedding is a totally different experience after you have been married.

Elegance Personified said...

That dress is gorgeous. Love the fitted shape, beautiful silk and the colors and print on it. =) The shoes are stunning too and you look to the nines for your wedding event. =) I want details on the dress & shoes, what brands?

Good Luck finding the home you both love.

Ada. =)

Londyn said...

Thanks!!

Ada - I've already packed these items, so unfortunately I can't share the brands :( my memory evades me!