Friday, September 7, 2012

Interior Inspiration

Happy happy news!  After just reaching a year of our condo being on the market, we finally sold.  This amazing news could not have come at a more insane time from a work perspective, but no matter the timing, I’m ecstatic to be moving forward.  Now, we’ve got 30 days to find a new place and get out of our current one…

In the midst of home shopping, my mind is already filled with decorating ideas.  I’d like to go modern, but also incorporate colorful, vintage, eclectic items to bring interest and warmth.

I’m still inspired by Sex & the City décor…

carrie pics

carrie's apt

closet

As well as Cat Deeley’s home (current InStyle mag has more pics)

CD1

CD2

Random interior design pics I’m loving…

Bedroom Look (furniture fair)

modern living room

A few specific items I’m scoping out…

home depot - hampton bay elora chrome chandelier

home depot - illumine chandelier fabric shade

jcp - ceramic owl lamp

MS Becca Nailhead Dining Chair MS Gilbert Wall Mirror

Martha Stuart Lombard Dining Table

MS - Soho Delfino (48in)

Can’t wait!

2 comments:

Lorena said...

Oh I know just how you feel !
We sold our small apartment and upgraded to a bigger one about 5 years ago.
In my case we did not have to look around as I was looking for an apartment in a specific building and was lucky enough to have TWO to chose from :)
Happy House Hunting !

mrsams27 said...

In the Royal Fashion Online Shop you will find shoes,
handbags, purses, jewelry and scarve
Schuhe