Monday, September 3, 2012

Go Bold or Go Home

the brands… blazer: anne klein. skirt: j.crew. shoes: nicole miller.

DSCN2695

DSCN2696 DSCN2698

Going bold in this bright skirt and matching pumps. I’m typically not a huge fan of matchy matchy looks, but there was enough overall variety in this look that I didn’t feel overly coordinated.

I’m still in love with bright blue and yellow, but some new colors that are jumping to my fashion hot list are teal, grape, and mustard.

In addition to colors, some other items on my Fall hot list:

image

leopard cut out wedges 

image

bright cuffed booties

2 comments:

Sarah R said...

Really love that bag! You look gorgeous as always. How's married life? That honeymoon period is so wonderful...

Elegance Personified said...

Royal Blue paired with Bright Yellow, Houndstooth and a Pop of Orange in the mix is definitely GOING BOLD. Love the blazer, purse and shoes!! Haute & Hot!!