Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Finding my balance

the brands… dress: thrifted. cardigan: sarah leigh. shoes: nine west.

DSCN2722 DSCN2723

DSCN2725

It’s been a while since I’ve worth this dress and today I was very much reminded of the few lbs that I have put on this past year…  This dress had absolutely no room to give, which has not always been the case and I honestly felt more self conscious than I’ve been in quite some time.  Gotta get back to the gym and eating healthy!  Or buy bigger clothes…  Since it would be significantly damaging to my budget to restock my wardrobe, option A it is.

I’ve never before had trouble maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance, but there has been so much going on of late that it has become more of a challenge than in past times.  Who has the time or energy to pack lunches?  What happens when the gym is closed by the time the work computer closes?  I’m stocking up on ways to refocus and would love to hear your health and wellness tricks as well!  Look for fashion & fitness posts to come!

3 comments:

Lindsay @ LindsayInNYC said...

Easier said than done sometimes, but bringing a lunch is easiest when packed the night before! Or, even better, my husband and I will make a couple sandwiches at the beginning of the week. That way all we have to do is grab "sides". You could also do that with salad or leftovers.

Elegance Personified said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, you still feel great. I cannot talk about any diet tricks or health tips right now because I am pregnant. But I will try my damn hardest to lose all my pregnancy weight after the baby. =)

Rudy53420 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.