Sunday, September 16, 2012

feeling bright

the brands… sparkle top: charlotte russe. military style blazer: inc. scarf: banana republic. jeans: chelsea & violet. shoes: steve madden.

DSCN2828

I’m embracing the bright blues again with my new jeans and matching heels (no I didn’t buy them together…!). I like to match these jeans with more neutral colored tops to balance the brightness.

DSCN2822 DSCN2823 DSCN2825

An easy way to take this look from evening out to backyard bonfire ready – switch out the heels and replace the sparkle with a sweater.

DSCN2827 DSCN2832

3 comments:

Elegance Personified said...

These pants are awesome and I have always loved these blue pumps. Fantastic sparkly top and cute cropped cardigan. A great switch indeed. =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Londyn,

I followed your blog and Kasmira's for years and then dropped off for some reason. I think after I purchased my home, my discretionary budget went more to decorating my house than myself, but anyways, somehow I ended up stopping by again today, and so glad I did.

I think you did an awesome job with both options for wearing these bright blue jeans. I've seen this royal blue color paired with black a lot, which tends to give it a more night-time look, but brown tones it down a bit and makes it more day-time appropriate. Also, in the pairings that you did, even though it's more toned down that black, it's very elegant. I really wanted to try royal blue jeans, but didn't want to make the outfit so dramatic with black so thanks for showing the options using brown. You inspired me and made a trend more wearable for me. : ) I'll definitely be back more often now. - L

Londyn said...

L -

Thanks so much for visiting again!!