Saturday, September 1, 2012

Afternoon @ Otto’s

DSCN2713 DSCN2712 

DSCN2711 DSCN2710

Otto's (in Mainstrasse)
521 Main Street
Covington, KY 41011
859/491.6678

Ottos

Who doesn’t love a lazy afternoon spent with someone special?  Due to busy personal and work schedules, I haven’t had one of these with my hubby since returning from our honeymoon, so having the day to spend some quality time together was much needed.

I was happy to spend a good part of our lazy day afternoon enjoying the unique and homey dishes found at Otto’s.  Some of my faves: fried green tomatoes with herb dip, baked brie, brie and berry salad, and sweet potato fries. My mouth waters just thinking about it.  I can’t wait for another afternoon like today’s! 

2 comments:

~Jeimy~ said...

love this dress and the boots just gives the look an edge love it !!! you look beautiful!

Mica said...

Sounds like a lovely afternoon! Really like your dress, it's beautiful :)