Thursday, September 20, 2012

A better breakfast

the brands… jacket: limited. lace top: forever XXI. pants: ny&co. shoes: unlisted.

DSCN2807

I’m still trying… to stay on my health kick, but honestly not seeing any results yet.  I guess these things take time.  If I only had an extra 5 hours in the day!!

One meal that I do love to eat and is easy for me to stay on track with is breakfast.  An egg and veggies – I could eat this healthy meal every day.  Unfortunately, this typically only happens on the weekend as peanut butter toast and coffee is my standard weekday breakfast while running out of the house in the early morning hours!

DSCN2774

9 comments:

Kasmira said...

Your breakfast looks great! And I love the lace trim on that top.

heidi said...

i love the colored lace of your top peaking out from under your jacket. and yum, your weekend breakfast looks delicious, i'm now craving eggs and avocado (though i've never paired them together before, but that sounds like something to try!).

Kaolee said...

It is so hard to eat healthy, especially when I get home from work. I rather have takeout then even think about cooking.

This is making me want an avocado!

Lorena said...

That breakfast iss TOOOO healthy for me!
I prefer pancakes and waffles, however that only happens on weekend. I usually have coffee, a toast and sometimes eggs.

Meganne said...

Good for you, breakfast is such an important meal! Love this simple elegant outfit! Thanks for stopping by my blog, love yours!
Material Fixations

Mica said...

Oh yum, love avacado for brekkie! For a quick weekday breakfast, what about avacado on toast? It's healthy and delicious :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Elegance Personified said...

Nice polished outfit. Love the beautiful yellow lace peeking from underneath. That breakfast looks so yummy and healthy. I love all those veggies, especially the avocado and asparagus. =)

SciNerdGirl said...

That breakfast looks so yummy. Of course if it was me I'd ruin the health benefits by pouring a big scoop of Hollandaise. But I guess that's why my figure is not nearly as nice as yours.

Londyn said...

You are so sweet - I love me some Hollandaise too!!! :)