Saturday, August 18, 2012

Work It

DSCN2601

It’s sassy skirt day.  I love a print and I love a pencil skirt – so the blend of both just makes my day.

I will admit, while I love my sassy skirts, it takes more than clothes to keep me motivated to get through the typical work day, so I decided to join a gym.  I’ve always loved exercising and I know it keeps me happy and healthy, but honestly – it’s just been on the back burner of late.  Now, it’s time to rejoin the workout world.  Watch out elliptical, here I come!

DSCN2603 DSCN2604

4 comments:

Gracey at Fashion for Giants said...

Great print; love the graphic black and white and your styling!

Mica said...

Love the print of that skirt! I only have one printed pencil skirt but I really wish I had more - they are so fun to wear :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Elegance Personified said...

I love my sassy skirts too and I love a Black & White Print. You look awesome. Good luck with the gym! =)

Sarah R said...

I am so scared of pencil skirts. I'm worried they will make my butt look even bigger than it already is. I love your bag!