Friday, August 31, 2012

Professional with Ruffles

the brands… suit & blouse: white house black market. shoes: jessica simpson.

DSCN2687 DSCN2688

In my current work environment, I often have to force myself to dress more conservatively professional than I would prefer. In this suit, however, I still keep a bit of fashionable flair with the high ruffle collar.  Ruby red patent heels and a librarian bun complete the look.  Now where is a briefcase when I need one?

If I need to take the above uber-professional look down a notch, it’s an easy switch up with a change of the blazer and literally letting my hair down.  From business meeting or interview back to a regular business day in a matter of minutes.

DSCN2690

3 comments:

Lorena said...

Beautiful and professional suit - nicely done.
I like how you added some more color with the shoes... gives it a fresh feel.

heidi said...

i absolutely love the gray, ruffled blazer! you have a great collection of blazers!

Lindsay @ LindsayInNYC said...

I love the short sleeve black blazer! Professional yet still super cute! Perfect for summer too :)