Monday, August 13, 2012

Influencer

DSCN2567

Having a fashion blog for several years now, I’ve become very familiar with my fashion style type.  But what about behavioral style type?  I’ve taken more than a few behavioral / personality / communication style evaluations in my day, and I tend to come out with similar results each time – so the answer should be yes.  This week, I took another evaluation as a part of a business workshop. 

The 4 behavioral types were Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Compliance.  Let’s just say I was a pretty high “I”.  Interesting that one of the traits of an “I” was stylish or fashionable.  It made me giggle as this is a rare trait in my line of work.  The main traits, however, focused on high sense of urgency / fast paced and focus on people vs. tasks.  I’d say the evaluation was pretty spot on.

What do you think your behavioral style would be?

DSCN2568 DSCN2569

DSCN2565

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I did that assment at work, and got ID.

Tas Branded said...

wow very simple & nice :)

Mica said...

I like your classy outfit :) I always forget what rating I get in those tests! :P

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au