Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy Birthday to me

the brands… cropped jacket: forever XXI. dress: vintage thrifted. purse: ivanka trump.  shoes: steve madden luxe.

DSCN2581

It’s my birthday!!  Another year… where does the time go?  This year has been an amazing one for me with many changes - the big ones including a new job and getting married.  Cheers to another year to come with hopefully even more changes…

My actual birthday will be very low key this year as I’ll be working and unfortunately won’t even get to see my husband due to our conflicting work schedules.  Tuesdays are the one day we get absolutely no time together – and guess what day my birthday falls…  Ah well, we’ll have to make up for it later this week.  In the meantime, I’ll have a lovely evening out with my mom.

DSCN2575 DSCN2578

3 comments:

Kasmira said...

Happy birthday! You look great! I forgot all about that studded jacket. Too cute!

Elegance Personified said...

Happy Birthday Darling!! You are a LEO. You look beautiful & chic as always. I have always loved this pair of shoes and your new Ivanka Trump bag is to-die-for. Enjoy this week and yes you have had a great year so far. =)

Mica said...

Happy Birthday! Love your print dress!

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au