Thursday, August 2, 2012

Green is the theme

the brands… blouse: the limited. skirt: moda int’l. shoes: rocket dog.

DSCN2504

There are certain silhouettes that just work for me time and time again.  A fitted pencil skirt with a blouse is definitely one of them.  Clearly I have a tendency for certain colors as well as certain silhouettes, as I have lately realized how much green I have throughout my home.  From the paint color throughout several rooms, artwork, shower curtains and even my hallway fresh flowers – green is the theme!  As least there is cohesion and consistency…!

DSCN2503 DSCN2525

DSCN2524

DSCN2528

DSCN2505

5 comments:

Nne said...

I've been lurking around this blog for a long time for office and casual wardrobe inspiration and have not yet left a comment. But anyway, just wanted to wish you a belated congratulations on your marriage - as usual, you looked fantastic!

Elegance Personified said...

I am similar to you. Pencil skirts and blouses work for me every time. I have worn a lot of them lately. I also love love a bow-tie top. This outfit is right up my alley. Next time I try a bow-tie top I will pair a fun long necklace (like yours) with it.

As far as Green goes, I didn't realize how much I owned either. I have gravitated towards Green and Teal, a lot this summer. If you look at my outfits, it shows.

Stop by my page anytime Londyn. I got lots of new posts. =)

Mica said...

I really like the necklace with that blouse :)

I'm enjoying seeing all of your new locations for photos too!

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Rudy53420 said...

♥♥ Stunning!!! ♥♥

Londyn said...

Thanks! :-)