Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Blazer for Any Occasion

DSCN2682 DSCN2684

Similar to my stand on pencil skirts, blazers are a go-to item in my professional wardrobe (link to a few of Londyn’s blazers).  Not only are they comfortable and flattering, but they keep me warm in my often FREEZING office. Today, I’m feeling quite preppy in my tweed blazer and oxford inspired heels.

Some other blazer looks I love…

Travelers Collection Felicia Jacket

Bold color blazer

62831621[1]

Confident and quirky print blazer

SALE Vintage 40s/50s O’Rossen of California Olive & Ivory Checked Wool Blazer S

Chic and classy vintage blazer

Bad girl leather blazer

I love them all, but the print blazer in particular calls my name. 

What’s your favorite?

6 comments:

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Stunning blazer! Classy and chic xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Elegance Personified said...

yOU LOOK SO ELEGANT AND PROFESSIONAL IN YOUR LATEST BLAZER LOOK. Love tweed always, it's an office staple as is a blazer. I also adore your black pumps.

Just like you, the fun colorful blazer is what attracts me the most - I voted for it. I also love its collar.

Megan Mae said...

Really great blazer. I have never worked in an office, but blazers are the best for looking professional and put together any time.

SciNerdGirl said...

I love those t-strap heels they give the professional blazer a little bit of cute touch

heidi said...

another really cute blazer! i love the plaid texture and the 3/4 length sleeves. it fits perfectly!

Mica said...

Lovely blazers! I really like the one you're wearing the best :)