Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Will itch for photo

the brands… top: white house black market. skirt: moda int’l. shoes: levity.

DSCN2497

I decided to take pictures in my backyard today, but clearly the creatures living in my local greenery do not like me intruding on their territory.  In the 5 mins it took to take these photos, some kind of insect or critter of mysterious kind chose to eat me alive.  I now have 4 gigantic welts from my neck down to my ankles.  Hopefully the pictures were worth it!

DSCN2495

DSCN2498

DSCN2500 DSCN2501

My fun accessories – belt and funky jewelry – may not be appropriate for all business settings.  If I needed to change up this look for a more conservative atmosphere, I’d just simplify the accessories.  Easy peasy!

DSCN2493

4 comments:

Elegance Personified said...

You look fab. Very Unique. Love all the Green accessories. But I especially love those gorgeous pumps. You are glowing even more these days that you are a married woman!

You gotta love the cute, detailed Stripped T-Shirt from White House Black Market. I own a few myself. ;-)

Mica said...

I like the green accessories :)

Hope your bug bites go away quickly - not fun at all!

Lorena said...

Yes the bug bites were worth it, the pictures came out really nice.!

Melissa said...

I love the pops of green, and those shoes! I hope the bug bites go away quickly!