Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Treasure Hunt

the brands… dress: forever XXI.  shoes: dsw.

DSCN1935

I’m always leery of shopping in Forever XXI because I feel like an old woman next to all the 15 and 16 year olds.  However… I keep going back because every now and then I find a piece that I simply adore – this dress is one of them!  It is so comfortable and easy to wear; I just cant get enough of it.  I also think the pattern is fun and unique, so it was a homerun for me.

I wore it quite a bit during my recent travels!

DSCN2127

5 comments:

WendyB said...

Looks like you traveled somewhere great!

I went into a Forever 21 once. :-)

Mica said...

Such a cute dress! I love the shape and print on you! :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Elegance Personified said...

This dress is beautiful and perfect for weekends. I love the pattern and colors, also I am a sucker for strapless dresses at summer time. This looks sort of Ethnic. Looks great with those sandals and long, summery earrings that bring a big splash of color!!

Stop by and say hi. Ada. =)

Style Sud-Est said...

Hi !

Thank for dropping by and leaving a comment
Nice to have found your blog as well!

Ariane x

Jeannie said...

I passed on the One Lovely Blog award to you, since you are a Cincinnati girl like me! :)
www.colorfulcorporate.blogspot.com