Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tie Dye Tee (dress…)

DSCN1917

DSCN1915 DSCN1918

As you may have guessed, I’m a fan of TLC’s makeover show “What Not to Wear”.  I often see WNTW fashion victims clinging to tie dye tees and I think – What’s wrong with tie dye?  Okay, there is actually always something very wrong with the typical XXL homemade tee the fashion victim is clinging to, but I always hope that while shopping for their new closets they’ll find a tie dye inspired blouse or dress like the one I’m wearing today.  It can be fashionable!  Leave the XXL tee in the trash…

5 comments:

Mica said...

Love your tie-dye dress! It's beautiful, love the colour!


AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Lorena said...

Beautiful dress- loved the exposed zipper on the back.
I don't think I have anything tye dyed in my closet.

Anonymous said...

Love how the strappy shoes go with the pattern of your dress.

Ferry said...

Nitip promosi website saya.

Jual aksesoris boneka dan Baju Fashion

Elegance Personified said...

Gorgeous Dress & Shoes. You Look ELEGANT & SEXY. Definitely not something you se on WNTW. =)

Stop by and check out my Summer Styles, thank you. =))