Monday, July 30, 2012

Rule Breaker

the brands… jacket: INC. blouse: Forever XXI.  skirt: JCrew. shoes: Ivanka Trump.

DSCN2446

Do you ever tire of following the rules…?  I know I do.  Sometimes I feel like dropping everything and riding into the sunset, living out my life the way I see fit with no one to tell me what is proper and expected in life.  For today, however, I’ll compromise and start my small protest by releasing my aggression on this random handicap sign.  No following the rules today! 

DSCN2442

*Disclaimer: No handicap signs were harmed in the making of this blog post…  Smile

5 comments:

Elegance Personified said...

You look gorgeous, elegant & classic. Love the cobalt blue skirt. You are giving me even more of a reason to purchase a Pencil Cobalt Skirt for myself. Fun Rocker Blazer too. I particularly love the fun earrings. Between the skirt, belt, earrings, blazer & polka-dotted shoes, this is quite an interesting outfit!

And yes I feel like breaking the rules, one too many times!

Mica said...

Fun photos, and I like your bright blue pencil skirt :)

Kasmira said...

This is a whole new "you!" Rule breaker, married lady, and TAKING PICTURES OUTSIDE THE HOUSE! Love it!

Lorena said...

I feel you - i wanna run out that door sometimes into the sunset...

Londyn said...

@ Kasmira - I think you may be right...!!! :)