Wednesday, July 11, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

To all the fabulous bloggers out there – you are all so lovely!!  I wish I had all day long to read you…! 

A big thank you to Jeannie @ Colorful Corporate for awarding BlogFashion the"One Lovely Blog Award."  Now I am happy to pass on the joy!


Award Rules: (don’t you love that awards have rules…?  feel free to change them if you like, but share the blog love none-the-less!)

1. Follow the person who gave you the award.

2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.

3. Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers.

4. Let the bloggers know they have been nominated.

In no particular order, I am passing on the One Lovely Blog Award to:

Chanel Craves

Delightfully Tacky

Feathers & Freckles

That Damn Green Dress

Chic on the Cheap

Elegantesque

Already Pretty

Petite and Hungry

Respect the Shoes

Dressed Up Like a Lady

5 comments:

Elegantesque said...

OH darling
this is pretty sweet of you! i'm very honored !

how can I follow you ? do you have facebook or blog lovin ?

we can follow each other also

Kisses

Hannah

Elegantesque Blog

Facebook  

thatdamngreendress said...

hey thanks! what's life without new fashion inspirations- glad to add a new blog to my reading!

Megan said...

Thank you for including me! I'm so flattered :) Hope you have a great weekend!

xoxo Kellz* said...

Great blog u have here:)

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Thanks for the award!