Monday, July 16, 2012

Bachelorette Party!

DSCN2201

DSCN2202 DSCN2199

DSCN1633

It’s less than a week until my wedding – which means it was time for a night out with the girls!!  We had an amazing evening and I was reminded how lucky I am to have such wonderful women in my life.

Our “theme” was little black dress night, however I got to stand out in a print since I was the bride.  A fierce studded shoe finished the look.  Oh, actually, a tiara and sash finished the look…!  Pic below with my fabulous friend, Rachel, in her sexy LBD!

The countdown to wedding is now on!

10 comments:

Kasmira said...

You look great in a crown and a sash! And I love the hem of that dress.

Babybluez said...

LOOOVEEE the shoes! Wow it is so close now, how exciting... eeep!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You look fantastic - and those shoes, girl, are killer!

Mica said...

That dress is beautiful and the heels are stunning! Hope you had a fab party and all the best for the wedding! :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Lorena said...

Great dress !
OMG... this means in a week we'll see you in a wedding dress!

WendyB said...

Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

Anonymous said...

You and your friend both look so beautiful!

SHOEGAL said...

I didn't realise your wedding was so soon! Congratulations in advance and I hope you both have a wonderful day.

Jeannie said...

How exciting for you! Can't wait to see pictures. You will be a beautiful bride! Best of luck!

Elegance Personified said...

You look lovely and FIERCE starting from those amazing peep-toes. Where are those from?

So by now your wedding has come and gone. I am sure you made a Gorgeous Bride and cannot wait to see Wedding Photos, post them soon. I wish you and your husband a Lifetime of Laughter, Love, Joy & Happiness, Together. Last but not least, have an amazing honeymoon!!

<3 Ada.