Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Traveling Girl Returns

DSCN1943

Two weeks without blogging and I’m finally back!  I’ve been in Europe the last two weeks for work – started in the UK, then to Austria, ending in Italy.  Thankfully I was able to add a bit of pleasure to business and had a fabulous friend of mine from Switzerland join me in Italy for a few extra days of fun.  The experience from start to finish was amazing, a bit exhausting at times (the work part anyway), but unforgettable none-the-less.

London:

DSCN1985 DSCN1983

Cheltenham (our hotel!):

46622235

46622244

Austria (Jenbach):

DSCN1997

DSCN2000

Italy (Florence / Firenze, San Gimignano, Pisa, & Sienna):

182514_537935931720_1116842921_n DSCN2009

 DSCN2034 DSCN2123 

DSCN2128 DSCN2154 - Copy

All the places were amazing, but I could honestly see myself living in Florence.  The people and the buzz in the air was electric and don’t even get me started on the food and wine…!  Fantastic.

5 comments:

WendyB said...

I love Florence...and would really like to visit Austria again. Was only there once, ten years ago!

Mica said...

Oh what a fun work trip that would have been! :)

Love your outfit today too with the scarf :)

Kasmira said...

What a great trip! You look so relaxed and happy (even if you were working!)

Lorena said...

Oh i was wondering where you were..... how fabulous you were able to mix pleasure with business and was able to see all those marvelous places.

Elegance Personified said...

I wondered where you have been. All these photos are beautiful and you look so happy, healthy & amazing. Italy is great. Italians really know how to live!!