Sunday, May 13, 2012

Retro

the brands… top: NY&Co. skirt: Loft. shoes: Rocketdog.

DSCN1750

 DSCN1747DSCN1749

DSCN1753

DSCN1755

I’m feeling slightly retro-housewife-chic in this outfit.  I think it’s something about the shoes… Anyway, my day is anything but retro housewife as I’m scheduled for a very busy busy work week.  In the midst of crazy work schedule, I have managed to sign up for some fun meet up groups in Cincinnati.  Wine club and dining in Cincinnati anyone?  I also found there’s a swap group!  I haven’t swapped clothing in ages, but definitely have items that could be cleared from my closet. 

5 comments:

Sarah R said...

I love your shoes! A clothing swap sounds like so much fun, too.

Mica said...

Love the blue in this outfit :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Lorena said...

No retro housewife ! just retro spectacular - this is so nice on you.-

Elegance Personified said...

Cathy: the skirt, shoes, bracelet & cocktail ring are simply fabulous. I like how this top showcases your beautiful shoulders. =) Have fun with all your events and don't get too tired at work.

sassyjeweler said...

All I can say about this outfit is: LOVE LOVE LOVE. I love the mix of color, the addition of the animal print and the whole look! Two thumbs up from me!