Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Office Summer Attire

DSCN1784DSCN1779

DSCN1785

Dressing for summer in a professional workplace can often be difficult.  My place of work is business casual, so first thing I do is to break out my sandals – not the super strappy, super high heeled sandals, but the wedges, peep toes, etc… I also go with bare legs – some workplaces don’t allow this, which in that case I’d go with sheer or pattern hose. Finally, I’ll go with short sleeve professional tops and bright accessories.  I also love summer dresses with blazers!  Easy breezy.

For example, take these Gianni Bini pieces and mix the dresses with the blazers.  So cute and professional!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Love the pink bag!

Mica said...

Very cute - I like this, and I love the print on your skirt :)