Friday, May 25, 2012

Mind Boggle

DSCN1806

Getting dressed today, I’m only partly paying attention, so good thing a dress is so easy and (in my opinion) always effortlessly chic.

I’ve had a lot on my mind of late with wedding planning, extra heavy workload, and a lot of busy weekends.  With this constant rollercoaster going on both internally and externally, I’m very much looking forward to a trip I’ll soon be taking to Chicago.  I’m visiting a friend of mine and will be making the drive myself.  I’m even looking forward to the 6 hr drive as a way to decompress and relax.  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Mica said...

Lovely dress - very classic look! Hope you enjoy your trip and it's a nice chance to relax and de-stress! :)

Lorena said...

That long drive should help in getting your thoughts straight.... great dress.

Elegance Personified said...

Gorgeous Royal Blue sheath & it looks amazing with those Raspbery Pumps. Have fun in Chicago. I love that city. =))

Stop by and see what's new in my blog.

http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/

Cyn said...

I covet this dress every time you wear it. It looks so classic on you- very rich without looking stuffy.

Hope you had fun on your trip!