Friday, May 18, 2012

Color Me Dress

DSCN1730

DSCN1732 DSCN1739

I would include the brands for this ensemble, except that I can’t remember the brand of the dress and it’s currently at the drycleaners!  I think it’s BeBop.  The shoes are Report and the purse (my new love…) is Ivanka Trump.

This pattern and these colors are on my “hot pick” list for this summer. So much fun!  Unfortunately, I had a tough day, so this afternoon I got the “compliment”… “I love your dress!  But, you look so tired.”  Don’t ya just love those comments?  LOL!  Trust me, one look in the mirror at 5pm and I already know how tired I look.  Thank goodness the day is done!

4 comments:

Mica said...

Love the pink and blue together! I hope you have a very restful weekend so you don't get any more "tired" comments!

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Jeannie said...

The only person allowed to tell me I look tired is my mom! Coming from anyone else...it's just plain rude!

Alissa said...

Wow - the dress is so cute! Did the belt come with it?

Elegance Personified said...

GORGEOUS DRESS AND EVEN MORE GORGEOUS PURSE. I don't think you look tired at all.