Wednesday, May 9, 2012

American Girl

DSCN1707

I’m not ashamed to admit that I’m totally out of touch in regards to current fads with young kids (as I have none, I figure that’s okay).  However, this past weekend I got more than my fair share as I sat through a 2 hr American Girl fashion show.  It was actually quite endearing to see all the little girls dressed up like their favorite dolls and it was fun to see my adorable niece strutting her stuff as well.  I like to think maybe she got some of her fashion sense from her aunt Kathy… LOL  She does love dresses!

3 comments:

Ceri G said...

I realised I always read your blog and never said hi, so, hi! :) xx

Mica said...

Love your necklace! :)

Hope your niece had fun at the fashion show! :)

theM.A.D.creationist said...

Very nice look!! :)

http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

Giuseppe