Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Snake Pants!

the brandspants: dana buchman.  jean jacket: banana republic.  mock turtleneck: inc.  shoes: gianni bini.

DSCN1603

DSCN1606

I went to JC Penny’s a couple weeks ago and spent about an hour trying on clothing that just had no pizazz and honestly didn’t fit my body type.  As I was headed out the door, I discovered a brand that I adore – Dana Buchman.  I ended up purchasing these snake pants, a cotton (same pattern) snake cardigan/wrap, and an adorable blouse.  It was well worth the fitting room nightmare to find a few diamonds!

2 comments:

Mica said...

Love the snake print pants on you! They look so good with the denim jacket :)


AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Elegance Personified said...

You look adorable and I love those python capris. Also the flats are too cute. I have a similar handbag & jean jacket. =)