Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shoe Girl

DSCN1562

DSCN1563 DSCN1565

DSCN1561

My basic little black dress came in handy when I had to go from work to cocktail hour.  The one element I did change to make the look go from business to play was changing my patent red Jessica Simpson pumps for my Sam Edelman spiked peep toes.

DSCN1633

As my blogger friends know, I’ve essentially maxed out my closet – particularly when it coms to shoes.  What you may not know if that I’ve now started to use shoes for décor since they no longer fit in my closet.  My spikes (above) adorn my boudoir dresser and an antique birdcage now finds itself to be the perfect shoe rack.  Good thing I have an understanding man.

DSCN1637

7 comments:

Mica said...

Love the shoes as decoration! I would love to do that, just don't have enough pretty heels.

Like how you went from work to drinks with just switching your shoes :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Hair Extensions said...

I'd never seen such a beautiful shoe stand and the black heels are just exotic :)

Kasmira said...

Are you starting a spiked and studded shoe collection? I love it!

Lorena said...

Aren't you looking pretty ?
And the bird cage to showcase and store your shoes is just PERFECT :)

Elegance Personified said...

You look gorgeous in your classy LBD. Looks great with both pairs of shoes. I love your spiked black peep-toes however. Also all the shoes in that birdcage are stunning and look so pretty there too. The spiked nude pumps are gorgeous, where are those from?

Londyn said...

Kasmira - I think I might be..!

EP - I believe I got them from alloy.

Nicole Arnold said...

Simply gorgeous in the LBD.