Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rule Breaker

the brands… top: candies. skirt: inc. shoes: nine west.

DSCN1613

It’s a good thing rules are meant to be broken because I broke one of my main fashion rules when I bought this top from the juniors department.  I don’t have a lot of fashion rules, but grown women shopping in juniors is one that I typically stick too  Thankfully, my rule was thrown to the side when I saw this adorable little top.  Love me some cut outs!

DSCN1612 DSCN1610

Fun details – the back had cut outs too!

DSCN1611 - Copy

Hard to see, but I wore chunky purple earring to match my purple shoes.

DSCN1611

4 comments:

Mica said...

Cute top! I like the cut outs! Jealous you can shop the juniors section ;)


AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Outside Looking In said...

Love that top---so pretty!

Emma Yamada said...

That is a Super Cute top!

Ancia said...

These cut outs are placed great! Love this top!
Let me know if you want to follow each other :)

X, Ancia
http://overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com/