Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Relaxing with ruffles

DSCN1596

DSCN1592 DSCN1594

DSCN1601

It’s a girls’ day!  Taking my mom out for lunch, manis and pedis today.  After such a few stressful few weeks, it’s been great to get back on track and spend some time relaxing. 

Relaxing, for me, also includes shopping… so don’t be surprised if you see a few new items in the coming weeks.  Plus, with Spring in the air, new styles hit the stores and it’s just so hard to resist!  I just purchased these skinny stretch jeans from Talbots outlet in Monroe, OH.  While I don’t typically find the Premiere outlets that great a deal, these were a decent bargain @ $45.

5 comments:

Kish said...

I love the rich tone of your shoes!

Cathy said...

Love that blue shoes and top. great combo with the cardi and the pants. Lovely!

Cheers,
Cathy@embroidery digitising

Mica said...

Love the ruffle cardi! Enjoy your relaxing day, you deserve it! :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Elegance Personified said...

That blue-printed top is so cute, the print on it looks quite tribal. =) I am also IN LOVE with the shoes. I am on the lookout for the Perfect Cobalt Blue and the Perfect Mustard Yellow pumps, this season. I found the same identical pair in these 2 colors (in Suede) but they were about 130$ each pair, quite steep for my pocket. Please tell me where you got yours from, pleaseee?

Also I love that light gray cardi. I own the same in a light pastel pink, from The Limited. I actually wore it 5 days ago. ;-) Great Minds think ALIKE!!

Londyn said...

Thanks! The shoes are Steve Madden and sold at Bakers or Macy's. They are from last season.