Friday, April 13, 2012

The holidays…

the brands: belt: ny&co.  dress: bcbg.  shoes: calvin klein.

DSCN1630

I was thinking of wearing this for Easter, but ended up in more casual attire after all was said and done.   What is it about the holidays..?  There’s always drama.  It’s exhausting.  My new 2012 resolution is that for the rest of the year I’m forgoing all holiday events and saying far far away from everyone.  I’ll dress up, pour myself a glass of wine, and cheers to the peace and solitude of a holiday at home.  Cheers!

DSCN1626

6 comments:

Kerri said...

omg! wow! i dont know what to say but you look beyond amazing!!!!!!!!!

Mica said...

That is a beautiful belt, really suits the dress! Sorry your Easter wasn't what you had planned!


AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Ancia said...

The belt finishes the outfit ands makes it perfect.
X, Ancia
http://overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com/

Carla said...

stunning!

vila t-shirt said...

like the dress, is a little bit like Amy Winehouse but without drugs ;) really like this .-)

Elegance Personified said...

WOW YOYU LOOK GORGEOUS LONDYN!! That dress is so cute, sexy & sassy. Love its simple style and especially that soft, Earth color. I am especially in love with your fabulous heels. They would go with so many things. The belt is adorable, too. I have a very similar one from Loft.