Monday, April 23, 2012

Feeling Royal

the brands… lace top: papaya. white ruffle top: inc. skirt: j.crew. shoes: nine west.

DSCN1671

DSCN1673DSCN1672

I adore royal blue, so when I saw this skirt I just had to snatch it up.  This skirt also came in bright yellow, but unfortunately I couldn’t find it in my size – otherwise you would have been seeing double!

I also love this little lace top, but I find it hard to find blouses that work well under it, compliment it without taking away from it.  After about 5 tries, I finally tried this white blouse which worked beautifully.  Hooray!  A bit late to work, but well worth the effort.

6 comments:

Candycane said...

Lovely lace top!

x

ChristianGoodTimes said...

Love it! Curious...we're producing a Christian fashion show in CIncinnati on June 1, 2012. Would you be interested in using the show as a subject for your blog?

www.thewipexperience.com

Fel free to email me: stephanie@manageanddeliver.com

Mica said...

that's an amazing pencil skirt! Love that lace jacket too, so gorgeous and delicate :)


AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Jazzille said...

Your smile makes this outfit perfect :)






http://jazzille.blogspot.com/

Lorena said...

This is a fabulous skirt... nicely worn.

Elegance Personified said...

Lovely skirt and I like your two layered tops. Also, a girl can never go wrong wearing nude peep-toe heels, NEVER!! =)