Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dinner or Driver?

DSCN1695

It’s time for the weekend and I’m so glad it’s here!  As soon as I got off work, this dress went in the hamper and was quickly replaced by athletic wear.

My fiancé and I are taking turns planning Friday date night, so this Friday I decided to take him to a high performance indoor (go)karting place.  It was so much fun! 

Even though I was a slower racer than the rest, I was proud that I didn’t crash, get stuck in a wall, or cause a caution the whole heat!  I’ll have to keep this on our date night option list.  Who needs a snooty white table cloth dinner anyway? Well, I actually like that too – let’s hope he plans that for next week…!

4 comments:

Mica said...

Love your outfit! :)

Hope you had fun karting! I've never been, too scared I would hurt myself smashing the car into something, haha!

Elegance Personified said...

You look gorgeous. This is a fun & sexy outfit. Love the pop of color with the coral belt. You look SASSY too!!

You should check out my blog. I got a cute dress posted today and I plan on doing/wearing dresses this week, entirely. =)

Ioana-Carmen said...

love your outfit! following u right now! follow bAck and please like my Facebook page!
Fashionspot.ro

Ni Made Rismawati said...

Your dress is perfect with it, I like to see it and the jacket is cool..
you can visit my blog too.. :)