Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunny polka dots

the brands… polka dot top: alloy. jeans: express. shoes: jessica simpson.

DSCN1468 DSCN1471

DSCN1474 DSCN1476

DSCN1480

I think I will forever be obsessed with tie tops.  I find them femininely professional.  Same goes for fitted blazers with jeans – perfect for a casual Friday atmosphere. 

This specific tie top is one of my newer purchases.  It reminds me that spring is on the way.  It’s a lighter sheer fabric and the print is oh so cheery.  It screams for the sun to come out!

4 comments:

Kel Ward Photography said...

I'm a big fan of polka dots and this outfit is adorable on you!

Mica said...

Love the polka dot top! :) Beautiful! :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Teresaurus said...

The blazer gives this lovely shape!

Elegance Personified said...

Just like you I am OBSESSED and love Bow-tie tops. I find them so pretty, feminine and versatile and I own a ton of them, mostly from White House Black Market, The Limited, bebe & Express. I am in love with your new top. It features 3 things I love: A Bow-Tie, Polka Dots and the Color Red!! Please tell me if you got it through their website. I will either hunt it down or taylor one just like it. =) Your blazer is sharp, too. Those Red Patent Leather Pumps look quite cute, wish I could see them better. Last but not least, very cute dark-stone necklace. I have one very similar featuring a black topaz circle stone. =)