Friday, March 23, 2012

Singing the Blues

the brands…top: gap. jeans: express. heels: nine west.

DSCN1541 DSCN1542

DSCN1539

It has been a difficult and tiring past week for me with a lot going on with family and work life, but I hope to now return a bit more “back to normal” (if there is such a thing!) in regards to my routine.

It sometimes feels mundane that I appreciate and actually enjoy my personal routine so much, but I also know that it brings me a balance and keeps me grounded.

Speaking of mundane… this look is a bit drab for me, but hey – it was a week where I definitely needed a fashionista break and clothing was seriously the last thing on my mind.  I did, however - even in my dark hours – dig out some funky heels!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Londyn, I just want you to know that whatever it is that you are going through, God loves you and I hope you feel better! Thank You for being an inspiration for all that read your blog! Blessings! Jess, NC

Sarah R said...

I think we all have days like that; and even in your non fashionista outfit, you look lovely. And amen for Fridays!

Mica said...

I like the stylish simplicity of this outfit - and the bright heels add a great pop to it! :)

Hope things get back to normal for you soon!

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Carla said...

tell me about it! it's been crazy for me too.

BUT I really love that shirt

brittneynikkole said...

I like the fun little details in this, the shoulders and the print shoes. Such a great casual/cute look.

Elegance Personified said...

Those heels are gorgeous and I really like that navy top ferom Gap (so nautical-looking)!! I love your hair up, you should French-bun it more often. Those drop earrings are cute too and look perfect with that hairdo. =)

Stop by my blog and see what's new.
Take Care, Ada. =)

Anonymous said...

You look so much like me! freaky!

Londyn said...

Who is "me" ? :)