Thursday, March 29, 2012

Red, white, and… black

the brands… blazer: express.  blouse: max studio specialty products. pants: the limited. shoes: nine west.

DSCN1578 DSCN1580

DSCN1582 DSCN1583

I love mixing up a professional suit look with color and pattern.  I also love the bright reds and blues that are out this season.  I want to scoop them all up and wear them incessantly!  I considered wearing a bright blue pencil skirt with this blazer, but figured I’d pass on looking like an American flag for today. 

8 comments:

modishYou said...

Your blog is fabulous!!
What about to follow each other? :D

xx
modishYou

Londyn said...

Love your blog too and definitely following!

Mica said...

Love the red blazer :) Really nice top too!


AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Elegance Personified said...

I need to add more Pinks, Blues & Reds to my Spring-Summer Wardrobe this year, also.

What a gorgeous, double-breasted blazer from Express, is it new? I also love love love that top and those nude peep-toes. You are wearing 3 of my most favorite brands today: Express, The Limited & Nine West.

Also, once again your hair pulled up looks beautiful and features those gorgeous coral chandelier earrings even more. Where are those earrings from?

Please stop by to read what's new on my end. ;) Thank You.

Londyn said...

Hi Ada - yes the blazer is new - this is only the second wear!

Unfortunately, I have no idea where I got the earring from. I've had them a while and my memory fades :)

Paola Langella said...

nice blog...well done!!!!

Paola Langella said...

NICE BLOG!!! WELL DONE!!!

Nicole Arnold said...

I keep telling myself to buy a coloful blazer. I have one blue and one black. Love the color on you!