Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Call me beige

the brands… dress: vintage thrifted. bracelet: forever xxi. shoes: nine west.

DSCN1557 DSCN1555

DSCN1554 DSCN1559

A March evening at almost 70 degrees calls for a dress and bare legs!  I’m so excited and it’s supposed to get up to 77 degrees later this week, so I’m only getting happier by the moment.

As for the fashion, I typically pair this dress with bolder colored accents, but I’m loving the chic feel of monotone lately, so I stuck with beigy beige.

5 comments:

Mica said...

Love the print of this dress! I really like it with the neutral accessories too :)


AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Lorena said...

THat's a marvelous dress- I saw a very similar one a week weeks back by Michael Kors for a couple of hundreds- i cant believe yours is vintag.e

Amanda said...

Wow, that dress is amazing! I love it!

Elegance Personified said...

WOW You Look Amazing Londyn. One of your best looks so far for 2012. I am in love with that dress. I have been lusting after one very similar, here in Tirana - Albania (except with full, long sleeves) in a silvery Python Print. Also that clutch and peep-toes are beautiful. I love your monchromatic look, yet you added a pop of Turquoise there with your bracelet. Speaking of your accessories, that is one gorgeous engagement ring and looks so pretty with your orange-red nails. =)

Mesmerize said...

great dress and cluth:)
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/