Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine’s Day Red

DSCN1397 DSCN1398

It’s Valentine’s Day and I’m celebrating the day by wearing classic red. Valentine’s day is extra special this year as the days count down to wedding bells ringing. 

In the meantime, I’m a very lucky girl as destination wedding planning has been easy breezy.  We’ve confirmed the date at an amazing resort in Jamaica.  July 21, 2012.  We’re keeping it really small and semi non-traditional.  Flowers and menu chosen.  Save the dates and invites done. My dress is more couture than beachy, but I love it, so I figure that’s what really matters.  Check, check, check!  Theknot.com had several hundred to-dos, but the majority of them were pretty easy or didn’t apply for our little celebration.  Thank goodness, no bridezilla here! 

Inspirations…

buttonholeflowers bundled - green

Reception - Table Setting2cake LOVE

The second gazebo is the one we’ll actually be married in!

gazebo-wedding-decorations-4West Lawn Gazebo-170

The resort:

golf courseCapture

PS. Thanks to Kasmira’s fabulous tips on using a bun form I have a full voluminous bun today!  Great tip!

10 comments:

Kasmira said...

Your bun looks AWESOME!

Carla said...

oh my gosh so pretty!! :)

Teodora said...

Congratulations! Your wedding is going to be so beautiful!

Mica said...

Oh your wedding will be beautiful - how nice it has been so easy to put together :)

Love your outfit - that red cardi is great!


awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com.au

Sarah R said...

I can't believe we have to wait until July to see your dress! ARGH!!!!

Wendy said...

Your outfit is divine. By what I'm seeing, your destination wedding is going to be amazing. Looking forward to seeing your dress.

angie said...

Wish you all the best for July and I absolutely love the color of your cardigan !

Elegance Personified said...

I can't wait to hear more about your wedding preparations, etc. Hope all goes well. A destination wedding sounds great and I am sure your dress is quite pretty.

I love your outfit today. Casual, elegant and has that relaxed feeling to a Tee. The red cardi pairs well with that pastel floral top. And I must say THAT IS THE PERFECT BUN. Please show me how to do it, Londyn. Thank You. =)

Londyn said...

EP - check out the link to Kasmira's how-to. It's great.

Katya said...

Good luck in July!