Tuesday, February 28, 2012

new hair, new attitude

DSCN1419

Yay – so happy to have my hair darker!  I’ve been going between dark brown and auburn for some years now, and it was definitely time for a change.  Whenever I decide I need a hair change, it’s always very impulsive and I HAVE to have it done right that moment.  That’s typically why I dye my hair myself vs. having someone else do it – it takes too long to get into the salon!  In addition, I’ve been using the new foam dye and I love it; it’s much easier than drip drip dye.

Whenever I refresh my hair, I always feel more confident and like to amp up my look a little.  Red and black with a sheer tights scream sexy to me, so the ensemble was calling my name.

2 comments:

Kasmira said...

Your hair looks great! And I was very interested to hear you liked the foam. I might try that if I ever dye my own hair again.

Elegance Personified said...

I do agree. This look is very sexy, yet polished and professional. I am in love with that ruffly strawberry blazer. =) Details on the outfit, please?