Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dog show jeans?

DSCN1374

I admit, I’ve had more than a few random events to attend in my twenty odd years, where I’ve had to think twice about what to wear – but this one almost stumped me…  What do you wear to a Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer) event, held in a historic theater, where there will be dogs…  Literally this is what runs through my head: a nice dress for the theater (it is Saturday night after all), a warm up suit (there will be dogs…), skirt with military style boots (I can run if I need to), ah well – I’ll just go with jeans.  It is the American way.

IMAG0618

Thankfully, jeans were the perfect choice and Cesar was the perfect showman (along with Junior too!).  It was such a fun and entertaining show.  Wouldn’t have missed it and hope they’ll visit Cincinnati again soon!

3 comments:

Mica said...

Oh what a great show to have seen!


I think your outfit is perfect :)


awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com.au

Megan Mae said...

That cardigan is gorgeous. Love the shine and those jeans are awesome.

Rudy said...

Oh wow those are very beautiful .Your excitement is clearly justified! I want to tell youtrue religion shorts is my favorite and hope you can come in and see.