Sunday, February 26, 2012

Business in Color

DSCN1407

the brands… blazer: H&M. pants: NY&Co.  shoes: Guess.

I’ve never realized how much I like the color purple, but I think it must be one of my favorites since I’m noticing that not only do I have a good amount of purple in my wardrobe, but I have more than a few purple accessories and tchotchkes surrounding me…

Today’s agenda calls for another business blazer, but I was hungry for color, so instead of adding a pop of color with accessories – I let the blazer itself be the color star.  A little interest with the leopard shoe finished the look.

3 comments:

R Verry Kurniawan said...

Hy, Nice Your Post, I like your content at this website

Mica said...

Like how you have added colour with that blazer! :)


awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com.au

Elegance Personified said...

I love the blazer and shoes. =)