Sunday, January 29, 2012

Work of Art

the brands… Blazer: Macy’s.  Blouse: Ann Taylor.  Pants: NY&Co.  Shoes: Nine West.

 DSCN1272 DSCN1273

Fashion is a personal art form, often exemplifying our thoughts of style – our adherence to “the rules”, blind eye, or full rebellion.  This top for me is an art in itself.  I love the soft blend of colors, sheer radiance of the fabric, and delicate touches of whimsy – I could almost frame it!  But if I framed it, I of course would not get to wear it, so unframed it remains.

3 comments:

heidi said...

that is a beautiful blouse indeed, i love how you kept the rest of the outfit really classic & streamlined to let it shine!

Lily said...

Hey there! I've been trying to find some cute outfits for business casual, and i absolutely love the blouse! :)

Elegance Personified said...

That top is beautiful, artsy indeed. Love the mix of Masculine with Feminine, in this outfit.