Monday, January 2, 2012

LBD 2 ways

the brands… Dress: Ann Taylor Loft.  Belt: NY&Co.  Tights: Apt 9.  Boots: Bakers

I love a little black dress and this one is a great one for winter because it's a little black sweater dress!

Below are two ways I’ve recently worn it.  Simple changes of the accessories made for a nice variety in the look.

DSCN1125 DSCN1189

DSCN1129 DSCN1187

If you’re a busy lady like me and don’t have a lot of time to contemplate how to change up a look – no worries!  It doesn’t have to be overcomplicated at all. 

I was able to use the same basic elements with one classic item (the LBD) to create 2 different looks:

  • black boot
  • interesting tights or leggings
  • a stand out accessory such as a fun belt or purse

Voila!  You’re ready to go in less than 5 minutes. 

4 comments:

Ceri said...

Love it u look fab! Xx

Mica said...

that dress really suits you! I like the different suggested ways to wear it too - really easy to do! :)

awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com

Teodora said...

I love how you styled them. I wore mine with black tights last year but want to do something different this year. Do you think that it will look good with tights with prints or patterns?

Thanks
Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com

Elegance Personified said...

I love both looks and your use of pink, both times. I have a similar black sweater dress and plan on pairing it with some Pink, alla Londyn style. Love the clutch, tights & boots on the right-side photos. Please check out my blog, I need everyone's support since I am starting new.