Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hana AirPremiere Hair Dryer @ Misikko

I recently had the opportunity to test out a brand new Italian Design HairDryer: The HANA AirPremiere Hair Dryer.  This hair dryer, many others, as well as some amazing hair straighteners can be found at Misikko.  In addition, if you’re a fan of Chi Hair Dryers, they’ve got some great ones on the site as well.

How to use the Hana AirPremiere hair dryer:

  • Decide the heat and power level by choosing your hair type (fine, normal, thick) and type of style you are going for.
  • Use it not only to dry, but also to to straighten, wave, or curl hair. It takes me no longer than 5-10 min (max) to dry and style my hair with it.

Features:

  • Ion Technology- condition hair & reduces static electricity
  • Tourmaline & Titanium Oxide Technology- natural ions promote healthier hair
  • Silver Nanotechnology- for antibacterial Protection
  • Scratch Resistant Shell with black metallico finish adds durability and is easy to clean
  • Long life motor with low noise
  • Gyroscopically balanced for easy handling
  • Fiberglass concentrator
  • Italian Design
  • 2 year warranty
  • 2 Fan Speeds, 3 Heat Settings, Plus Cold Shot

My opinion, I love it!  I’d describe it as:

Quality – the sturdiness of the dryer, the weight of it and the sleek design all scream quality.  This is a dryer that could be used at salons or at home for salon quality styling.  I upgraded my shampoo and conditioner at the same time as I started using the hair dryer, and I really did see a difference in the shine of my hair overall!

Ease – the options are easy and useful: hot, warm, cool – high, medium, low.  I happily found that the cool was actually cool!  I can’t tell you how many times I’ve used a dryer and not felt any difference – this one really does what it says!  I also loved the attachment which was great to use with a round brush for soft natural waves.

Power – this hair dryer would be a perfect option for women with thick, hard to dry hair.  It is so powerful, I actually ended up tangling my hair (which is fine in texture) the first few times I used it and quickly realized that I needed to only use it on medium power.

If you’re looking for some high end hair products, you’ve got to check out Misikko!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds amazing! I'll have to check it out.